need some much needed input on this roor I am considering buying

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ilovetrees, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Dude, it's not THAT uncommon. I'm proud to say that until he passed away, I knew a WONDERFUL glass blower that could make a pipe so strong that he would dare you drop it on concrete from 5 feet. If it broke, he'd make you another for free (without paying for the first one, of course). He was a true master of the art and he will be sorely missed :(

2. If people were only interested in performance then everyone would own Hyundais.
    But people buy Mercedes Benz because of the symbol it establishes.
    Mercedes are way overpriced and they can because they made a name for themselves.

So did RooR, and if you buy one, you know what you're getting and why you're paying that price.

3. Thank you.

I am sorry all you wanted was to hear if it was worth it or not and you get all of this mess. 200 seems like a fair price if it is good shape. They retail for around 260ish depending on your location and usually it ends up being more.

4. i would get it if its legit and only $200

5. Its probably worth it but I would look to see how much that RooR costs new. And to the stupid argument on whether RooRs are worth it or not as hashbean said its just a feeling of holding the higher quality glass and they get you baked faster than a $40 dollar bong

6. do it i got a yellow label straight tube 5mm thick with a 18mm joints for a hundred bucks a it was and still is a great investment great for some snaps

7. mine says it in small letters u hater