Need some more opinions please- 1st time grow with PICS

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by bullken, Oct 10, 2012.

1. On my previous thread, a couple members told me that my plant was about a week from harvest. However, I have been reading some threads in the harvest forum and it seems as if many growers feel that pistils should all be receded (or mostly receded). My trichs are at 85-90% milky with the rest amber. I have noticed though that many of the trichs on the leafs near the buds are all amber but the trichs on the bud themselves are milky.

I also think I might have to harvest early because the morning dew and humidity is out of control and I dont want to get bud rot. I am going to flush in the next 36 hours, just dont know if I should bring her in for protection from the moisture or jest let her go a week or two more outside. I am a night owl and I shake her gently every hour to try and make some of the dew shake off.

anyways, here are some pics.

Attached Files:

2. At night put a plastic trash bag over her she should be good for a week. Good luck and Happy growing

3. What type of light you using

4. Sunlight. It's an outdoor grow. In a 10 gallon fabric gro pot. Been using botanicare organic nutes. Did flush today. Will cut next weekend when rain has moved on and warmer temps resume. Some members have said to wait for more pistils to go red/brown. Trichomes are mostly milky. Very few clear ones and amber ones only on leaves near the bud but the buds themselves are milky white trichomes.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance!