Need some info

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chronman, Aug 6, 2004.

1. i have a plant that is about 5 weeks old and coming along good. but the last set of leaves are starting to curl slightly on the edges but the new leaves coming up look very healthy
    Is there a problem with the nutrients bc we havent added any nutrients too the soil.

2. hi chronman,
    little more info if u could?...

on the edges of the fingers?
    or on the tips of the fingers?

Curl up or down?

any yellowness?

3. the fingers are curling up and there is alittle yellow tint to the lower leaves but the top still looks healthy

4. yellow tint = nitrogen. they start to use up the lower lreafs as the plant develops. It east is self so to speak. Mine are doing it this time. In the past i have been a little heavey handed on the miricle grow and you dont get this.

they are curling up at the tips? Or the edges???
    if its the edges folding up like a V shape then its heat prolems as far as i know. mine are geting it and its a blag.

leaves hat curl up fromt he base of the pant are magnesium deficient.

curl down and inwards in a claw shape at the tips is chemical burns. but there will be toher sines if its that.

does this help any? if not try and add some more detail and il have another go,.

5. yea thanks..i just added a lil bit of miracle grow to it and i have a fan blowing on it now so we'll see what happens..i'll tell you what happens and then see if you can help me out ne more..thanks

6. no worries man.

glad i coulld help. (i assume it was heat stress then since u say u added the fan.?)

good luck with it all