Need some info on leaving the U.S.

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperMonkey26, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Hello People, long time no post. Anyway, I'm looking for some information on leaving the U.S. I figure there are a bunch of intelligent people here who might be able to steer me in the right direction. I'm not looking to be an illegal or burden on your fine societies, I would just really like to move and live somewhere else. As far as schooling and job stuff goes, I'm just your typical laboror. I'm not looking to leave for weed reasons or anything like that, just want to live somewhere else. I'm really interested in Australia, Britian, Ireland, Scotland, and basically your english speaking countries.

I'm not sure what to ask really, other than if anyone knows any programs or ways for me to move legally to your fine homes. I work my ass off and have no problem paying taxes and yadda yadda. I just need a change of pace I guess, something different. Also, feel free to speak up and sell me on your countries that I have not listed. I make a decent wage (for America at the moment anyway) so saving and moving shouldn't be an issue should I get my ducks in a row on somewhere else. Hrmm, Anyway, talk to me people, sell me on your countries!

2. You will have to research the immigration laws of the country you want to move to. Each one will be different on who they allow. With some countries, it's difficult to move without being married or having a work visa. Others will allow you to stay indefinitely as long as you leave for 48 hours every couple of months.

3. goooo ENGLAND!!!

4. ^THIS also it's a really expensive and long process, and the first thing you would have to do even before you thought about moving there is finding out about the job market. Also you might want to visit the places that you would want to live to even see if you would like living there.