Need some indoor grow advice!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by About30ninjas, Apr 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. First time growing I really need some advice. I have her on a 24/0 light cycle so far 13 days into grow, on sunny days placed outside last water I gave 1 teaspoon of Biothrive grow 4-3-3 in a gallon of water it recommended 2, I plan on watering without nutes next time to clean Roots
    Smokeone

Attached Files:

2. Shouldn't be under full light past the germination period. You can tell they're starting to dry out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Now that is what folks normally run autos on right (20/4)?
    I only ask because i have some up next and never grown 'em.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Thanks for the info I will try 20/4 and see how it goes. I added another bulb as well the led say 5000k cfls 1600k

Attached Files:

5. Looks like its stretching on ya... when they do that, it means they are not getting enough light.
    they are trying to get closer to it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. They're Damn near touching

• Like Like x 1
  7. I don't know bro but it evidently ain't enuff... maybe the extra bulb will help.
    or...
    i don't know a lot about light spectrums but could be the problem... it must be light that is in the proper color specturm that is conducive to plant growth.
    6500k for veg
    2700k for flower.

• Like Like x 1
  8. What's your definition of damn near touching? I keep my cfl around half an inch away of not closer lol. Sorry just saw pic... that one led bulb is practically useless to that plant as it's shining the other way... you need to try to set your lighting up way better it's just not set up efficiently.

9. I thought so just added it for the sakes of having more light

• Like Like x 1
  10. What kind of soil are your plants growing in that appears to be a lot of wood chips?

IMG_2617.PNG

Wood chips do things - they drive acidity up and they drain available Nitrogen from the surrounding soil - both of which appears to be going on with your plant. I don't see it getting better in that "soil".

J

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Will these work with my fixtures?

12. B. S miracle grow o used it I as emergency as it was stretching and working 13 hrs days does not help me

13. They are self-ballasted and i guess work in any standard fixture/socket with the rated wattage.
    I bought one with a winged reflector/socket fixture which i can no longer find to show people... seems like sears had one when i asked google.
    I just don't know much about lights other than what is needed wattage/spectrum wise.

14. Thanks I'm definitely looking more into it. And looking into ordering those bulbs

• Like Like x 1