Need some ideas...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 95373, Nov 4, 2009.

1. I have gotten a job recently and payed off all my bills and shit. Now coming up in December it's my and my friends birthday. We celebrated pretty hardcore last year, without jobs and no cash flow we managed to party bounce from late thanksgiving till after our birthdays(Dec, 7th and 11th). Now this was fun as hell but I'm not feeling doing that this year, plus my schedule makes it so I'll only have a day off, maybe two at the most.

That being said I'm looking for things to do. Now I don't exactly have a place to do anything cool and I figured I'd celebrate with him and maybe a second or third friend sometime after Thanksgiving but before my birthday. I kinda wanna be on drugs but I never liked being on them in public. Sometimes it's ok, like I was on mushrooms once and was outside for most of the trip but other times I feel extremely paranoid and I'm just not lookin for that during my free time. So my current plan was to rent a room at a hotel and possibly roll on some really good ecstasy.

Now at the hotel I figured, we'd have a view, a tv, our video game systems. Really I'm only thinking about doing it since I want a place to relax with no issues about where I am and what I'm doing. That being said, the hotel really limits what we can do. Smoking might be hard so I was thinking about trying to avoid it unless we had a better place to chill at. On top of that it kind of traps us in a place that I probably wouldn't want to leave.

So does anyone have a better idea for what I could possibly do, or maybe ideas for what to do/bring in the hotel.

Money shouldn't be a huge problem but I'm trying to limit the cost to under 200-250$, figuring on a ten pack of good beans and the hotel room with a little extra spending cash.

Thoughts?

2. i donno where you live, but if you live in the southwest i'd drive out to a shit motel in the desert and get some acid if you can. dose through the evening and come back to the motel tripping. close your blinds and have a good trip in the motel with your friend. bring some light toys.

if you don't live there, my advice is meaningless. lol

3. Florida is where I'm at. I can't even go trippin in the woods around here, too much shit to worry about. Alligators, snakes, spiders, panthers, and all sorts of bullshit.

4. Pick up some good rolls and go clubbing. . . ?

5. u can puff in a hotel no prob