need some help with my plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Trevor2, Jun 27, 2012.

1. so i have a plant probably a little over a month old and i have been growing outdoors. Due to the neighborhood i live in im terrified that someone is going to take it at night. would it be ok to take the plant in at night or would it shock the plant.

2. Naw man it wouldnt hurt it at all. Alot of people force flowering on a outdoor crop of a couple plants that way.

3. plus i have a 1000 watt light do you think i could just take it in and grow it indoors the rest of the way

4. Here are some pics of my plant. Im just looking for an experts tips i got this far from throwin a seed in a pot and letting it do its own thing. the soil it is in is really shitty so i dont know how it is this healthy. also i have recently gotten some fox farms big grow big bud and tiger bud plus some ocean forest soil but i will not get them for a while do to the fact that my car was impounded when i was arrested the other day and they were in my car. Im just looking for some tips on whatever i could do Pruning, topping, etc. plus i have a 1000 watt light but last time i tried to use it it fried my plant how high would i need to hang it if i decided to bring my plant inside.

Attached Files:

5. Yea the 1000 watt will work. For distance. Use your hand to judge the temps. If it is to hot for your hand it is to hot for the plant. I would also check in on it in a hour or 2 after putting it in with thte 1000 watt to see what the temps climb to.

But keep this in mind. No light ever created will be able to "beat" the sun.

6. and do you think i could top this plant right now

7. ...sure, you can top it as long as it isn't flowering (with buds).

8. how do you top it and what are the benefits of doing this

9. Go to the plant training section and look it up.