Need Some Help With My New Clones

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by motocros212, May 19, 2007.

1. Hey Guys,

Well I bought 4 clones from the club yesterday. 2 of them are banana kush and the other 2 are some master kush strain. I am going to grow them outdoors in my backyard. What do i need to do to get them started? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. What you need to do is to go out to buy some Root Hormone. Then droute the tip of the clone and plant. You should water alitle less then normal for about a week and feed it regularly. Do not try to train the plants all yet. any more info u need ill PM you a vedio guide.

3. hey yeah i would love that video guide. so i get some root hormone and use as directed i guess. Then im still a little unclear what to do to the tip of the clone plant. How much and how often should i be feeding/watering them?

Thanks for all the help

4. use the search button on how to clone unless they are already rooted then all you have to do is put them in 15-30 gallon containers with organic soil, use small doses of 20-20-20 fertilizer once a week and water once top few inches dries out