Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Some Help With Ideas And Suggestions.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kirito18, Aug 30, 2014.

1. So the other day i was walking around and found $50 on the ground. Coincidently me and my friend had been joking around about smoking together and she's never smoked. I've smoked a few times and have some friends who have some insanely good dealers. I need to decide how much weed i should get and if i should buy a piece and if so what type (bowl, bong etc.). Also any good hiding places since i still live at home?

2. Get a dub sack to start of with (generally gonna weigh from 1.2-2.0)  That should treat a newbie just fine.  If you really don't smoke that much don't bother getting a pipe.  Just make an apple pipe, steamroller, waterfall, or roll a joint or spliff.
    Just smoke up your herb before going back.

3. The pressure on today's youth to smoke is growing by the hour. Cannabis is getting so popular now. Everybody wants to try it. Can't blame em. I'd be curious myself. 
      But now I'm reading about panic attacks and bad experiences from new smokers. You guys are not smoking what your parents smoked in the 60's and 70's. Todays weed is 10x stronger. And concentrates with over 80%THC, and eating way to many edibles and freaking out. It may not be for you. You may not like it. If you don't like it, then by all means YOU DON"T HAVE TO CONSUME IT.

4. If you aren't certain mate, then buy a small amount, say $20 worth, then grab a bottle of water and some foil...place the foil on the top of the bottle, prick a dozen or so holes in the top then add the weed...take it off, then make a hole in the bottom of the bottle, cover with a finger, place foil with weed back on bottle, burn, and release finger......and then inhale. :)

If you and your smoking partner like it, then sweet, consider investing in pipes and bowls...if not, only $22 of that $50 spent....you can take her to McDonalds and chill for a few hours till you feel safe enough to go home.

Damn, I feel 15 again lol.

5. Also bud, I could recommend the sweetest of places to hide your pipe and stash....but the odds of you living within a mile of the house I grew up in are significantly low. ;)

6. PLEASE NO FOIL IM BEGGING YOU! We are not crack heads!

Go buy some papers and roll a joint. If you really want to hit a "pipe" then buy a pipe! 10-20 should be more then enough to buy a decent pipe or small acrylic bong. Like said above a "dub sack" or $20 sack should be more then enough for two beginners. 

Have fun and remember take it slow :smoking:

7. I smoked before and i loved it. I'm just trying to descide if its worth investing in a bowl or anything because i dont have a steady flow of money and wouldn't be able to buy it so often

8. Considering you have smoked before then yes. Get a glass pipe. Don't cheap out for metal. Better to have one for the future

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Hiding places I assume for your weed? Whenever I'm caught smoking weed I always remember beforehand to hide the rest of my weed inside my phone where the battery would be that was when, I stil had my blackberry.
    For bongs either somewhere In your basement inside an unused box or in your backpack I live in an apartment so I wouldn't know a good spot for a house haha good luck and nice job coming across $50