Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some help with a waterpipe project

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yogustus, Mar 19, 2010.

1. alright so I really wanna make a waterpipe out of this big ass jack daniels bottle...and I know I wanna somehow make the mouthpiece and bowl come out of the top open hole...but how would I do that.basically i need some ideas as to how to do it without blowing glass (I live in a dorm I can't)

I know if i absolutely have to make a hole for the carb/bowl I might be able to do the duct tape idea..anyone ideaS?

2. The bowl goes in the top, with a long stem/tube that goes almost to the bottom. You need to drill a hole in the side (way up high above the water lever) and attach a hose there. Fill the bottle about half way with water and suck on the tube. It oughta bubble while drawing air through the bowl and stem/tube. If you get this far, put in a screen and a bit of smokables and fire it up.

3. and now you have yourself an upside down bong YAY!!!! i was typing that same shit and realized it was posted hahahha

4. Thanks yall I've built many a bong, but Im trying to construct this one without the hole drilled in the side and I think ive just about got it we'll see in a few

5. Make sure to post a pic when you're done. I love Jack, and would love to make a Jack pipe. (no homo)

6. I don't really wanna fuck up the jack bottle by heating up the glass but i just made this SICK ass bong out of my Communications textbook and an arbormist bottle ..[edit] and yes the bowl does remove from the pen cap, its just a pen shaft attached to a hollowed out pen cap.

[​IMG]

7. That looks good. How des it hit? You still makin the bong out of the Jack daniels bottle? If so post a pic.

8. It hits like a champ man, very well and I can't build the jack one with the same design...I gotta get something going here...still working on it though.. (hard because I cant use a torch or drill in my dorm...)

9. You could do the same thing with a rubber cork with two holes. One hole for the bowl stem, one hole for the hose stem.

Oh, and I see that you are afraid to use a torch or drill in your room, but a waterpipe is OK?

10. if u dont want to drill you can put the downstem with the bowl and a hose for hitting both going in the top and seal it off somehow. ive done it before and you get like a hookah kind of thing

11. Ahh good ideas... and well see I live in a dorm, and I can hide a bong (I don't smoke in my room) but cant hide drilling sounds and the heat from torch will set off smoke alarm

12. I have a nice little water bottle bong that rips nice, designed exactly how it sounds like you want. There's 2 holes in the cap, and then a stem that goes down into the bottle with a bowl in one hole, and then in the other hole there's a tube coming out for a mouth piece. I'll try to get some pics up later, it's just a plastic water bottle, but the same concept should work for the Jack Bottle.

13. You need a bong conversion kit
    [​IMG]
    They come with 1, 2,3,or 4 inhale hoses

14. Your jack bottle needs a cap of somesort that you can drill through, cork/platic works well

[​IMG]

you can make any variations of stem/mouthpiece tube to suit your needs, just put some HB weld around where the tubes go through the cork and you're set