Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some help to save my college experience!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Fakedude, Aug 2, 2012.

1. So here's the gist of it. About a year ago I started smoking, and I really enjoyed it for a while. Then, tragedy struck when for some reason after smoking one night and going to bed, the next morning I still felt high. And the next day. And the next day. And so on and so forth until I basically just seemed to forget about it and now I feel "normal" other than the horrible anxiety and ocd I now have to face because of what happened. A year of derealization and obsessive compulsive disorder later, I feel somewhat normal aside from anxiety on a daily basis and ocd. I'm about to go to college and I would enjoy being able to go to parties and smoke. What seems to be holding me back is one thought: that I'll get high, anxiety and ocd will take over, and I'll worry that I'll never be sober again. A really, really absurd fear obviously, but hey, they don't call is OCD for nothing. I don't think I'd ever be able to make it through the experience I had after smoking that one night again, so if someone could give me some advice on the subject it would be much appreciated! Even if the advice is dude, don't smoke ever again, I'll still appreciate it very much.

- Thanks!

2. dont think about it. smoke.

3. I had that same problem a few years back. It wasn't nearly as bad as feeling like that for a whole year though, maybe lasted like 2 weeks for me. But you definitely described exactly how I felt. It comes back every once in a while, but only for a day, tops. I really wouldn't sweat it though. Just smoke in moderation until you see how you'll react before you go all out toker again. Good luck bud! :smoke:

4. It's all In your head. And u smoke weed to get out of your head. Just smoke a small bowl and put on a good song and just lay down and relax.

5. If you move to Cali you could get MMJ for your probs....random thought.

6. Dont smoke. I have bad ocd and know what your saying. Personally, it doesnt exacerbate my symptoms, but if it does yours, then stop. Just say you dont like toking. If something as harmless as cannabis does that to you, you should seriously watch what you do.