Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some help please.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mastaa, Apr 21, 2010.

1. I have to drop in 3 weeks but I want to be clean before that incase i get dropped earlier...

I heard that drinking an entire bottle of.. "Naissan.." or something like that from walmart, its like $100... Will clean you out completely...

Is this true?

2. I don't think you want that, especially if you mean Niacin. A little is ok but any more than 1 or 2 will just make you feel bad and you will be pissing Niacin; read this;
    Niacin Information from Drugs.com

You have plenty of time to get cleaned up. Heck with three weeks, just drink plenty of fluids and start exercising moderately.

There are a ton of threads talking of techniques to use within these forums. Use the search function and read a few.
    Here is a nice thread, I am not sure I would count on just the video at the end of page one though.

http://forum.grasscity.com/general/...-need-your-experience-wisdom.html#post7283086

:smoking: