Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some Help PLEASE

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by babiegirl, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Ok here is my story. I was going for this job that does urine testing, i quite for 1month then found out there was a problem and didnt get the job due to some bullshit with credit, now friday i was called that they might try again for me here is the problem when i found out i didnt get it i went back to smoking for a month now on and off 3 days off sometimes i would smoke a joint a day sharing with somebody else (small joints)not the good shit either (REGS)just today dismorning i have stoped . Do you think by next week i would pass a test because if they called me this week i have somebody to say i went away so i have a week or so to get clean. My weight 124lbs body fat not muchi guess because i am always cold it would have to be 80 just to feel warm to me,. i eat only a meal a day take 500mg of niacin 1 in the day 1 before bed just started taking green tea pills 315mg, and i only drink water or crannberry juice anyway i hate anything else. Do you also think if i ride my bike 30minutes a day in this 90 weather will that help. Please help this job is a goverment job also so im pretty sure it will go to a lab. And the people who are fighting for me on this job is good friends with my dad.:(

2. Well smoking that frequently and only a week until the test you would need to detox if you were going to use your own pee. Have you thought about substituting, do you know if they monitor you when you pee? I recently passed a pre employment drug test by sneaking in my friends pee and putting that in the cup, im not sure about government jobs though. Here is some beneficial info on diluting you own pee so you can pass that I got from another forum. It is spot on and is good quality info you can trust.

DILUTION: aka WATER LOADING
    FOR BEST RESULTS ABSTAIN FOR A BARE MINIMUM OF 48 HOURS BEFORE THE TEST AND THE LONGER, OF COURSE, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES.

Time permitting, 2-3 days before the test you will want to begin raising you Creatinine levels. Creatine, which metabolizes into Creatinine in 24-48 hours, can be raised with red meat and/or Creatine supplement, available on line or at nutritional food stores. The amounts of Creatinine metabolites are measured as part of the urine integrity check (the check to see if the sample is urine and if it is diluted). Creatinine level must be 20mg/dl or greater. 200-250mg/dl ranges are ‘my' normal. For more info on Creatine loading go to http://www.healthy.net/asp/templates...rticle&Id=1188

Step 1. 4-12 hours before the test take 4 aspirin (not Tylenol or Advil). This step may be repeated every 4-6 hours up until 4 hours before the test.
    Step 2. 3-4 hours before your test, start by drinking 2, 8oz. glasses of water. Water can be substituted for with Cranberry or fruit juice, teas or even soft drinks. Then drink another 8oz. every 15 minutes for the next hour for a total of 6 glasses of water (48oz).
    Step 3. In about 1 - 2 hours (depending on your system) you should be voiding ‘clear' urine about every 15 - 20 minutes. Continue to drink 3-4 oz. more water to replace what you've voided every 20-30 minutes.
    Step 4. 1-2 hours before the test, take vitamin B2 or B complex (about 10 times the daily recommended dosage). If the vitamins are time release, crush them before taking. You may also take vitamin B with each glass of water, 2 times the daily dosage, if you find it easier.

That's it. Within 30 - 45 minutes of taking your vitamins, if you took your vitamin B in 1 dose, your pee should turn from clear to "vitamin" yellow and remain so for the next 2-4 voids. Be sure you have voided diluted urine at least 3-4 times before you test. It is always best to do a practice run as everyone is different and times may vary. Good luck, remember to post your results, and don't forget that a diluted results, while not the results wanted, IS NOT a failed results but may require a re-test. For more info on diluting/water loading, go to http://www.dot.gov/ost/dapc/main/waterloading.pdf
    Hope that helps!!! N2

PS There is no absolutely 100% effective dilution method. That includes ‘detox', ‘xxx carbo' or ‘super flush' magic potions. But these guidelines will, IMHO, work as well as ANY magic potion, better than many magic potions and you got it here for FREE$$$$$$$

3. Here is the information on subsituting someone elses pee from the same forum from the same poster. This is the method that I used and the guidelines that I used as well and was very successful.

SUBSTITUTION: Tips, tricks and guidelines by N2

Invest a few bucks in a human digital thermometer. They are fast and accurate. I cannot over emphasize the importance of PRACTICE, PRACTICE, and PRACTICE!!! If you use condoms, be sure you use NON-lubricated condoms and rinse the condom to remove the powder from it. You can also use a well rinsed, 2 oz shampoo bottle (travel size). Now that you have your digital thermo and condoms/shampoo bottle, start practicing by filling your chosen container with 105 degree water. If using a condom, fold the loaded condom over the tip of the digital thermo to take its temp. If using a plastic bottle, place the tip of the thermometer directly into the water. Place the bottle/condom in your crotch. (Two pair of tighty whity's holds it in place better and adds extra insulation to maintain the temp) In my experience, I find the water/pee container crotched inside your briefs, cools at a rate of about 1 degree every 2-3 minutes until it stabilizes at about 94-98 degrees. DO NOT plan on using toilet/bathroom water to cool it down. Most testing joints color their toilet water blue to foil using it, and if they hear you turn on the sink water or flush the john before you give them your sample, they may require you to re-submit or fail you. If your sample is to warm when you get it in the cup, simply swish it around in the cup while you blow on it. You can cool it at a rate of about 1 degree every 30 seconds, but don't over do it. PRACTICE! You can't re-warm it at that point. In the reverse, I find I can warm a substitute urine product from my pocket temp of 85-88 to 96-98 in about 20 minutes with body heat by crotching the container. The test cup temp strip is attached to the cup just like they are stuck to the side of a fish aquarium. The temp strip will read from 90-100 (some non-DOT require 94-100) so you can see your pee temp and cool it if necessary before you give it to the collector. One more tip. If you are using a condom, I don't tie the end of the condom. It is too risky in my humble opinion (IMHO) to try to puncture it to get your pee out. I take the condom with my 2+ ounces of pee in it and give it a spin, like you would a bread bag. Then double it over itself and use a wire tie (trash bag/bread bag type tie) with the ends rolled over them selves (to prevent puncture) and twist it tight to close the condom. To empty your condom, simply untwist the wire tie and let the condom untwist. Then place the open end of the condom in the cup and empty it. Check the temp on the side of the cup, and give it to the collector. Once again let me say PRACTICE. Practice carrying it in your crotch, practice emptying it into the cup, etc, just practice.

Men: IMHO the best place/way to crotch and carry the 2oz shampoo bottle/condom is to place it between your scrotum and anus. If you have any question as to where this spot is, stand up with your feet shoulder width apart. Reach down with your hand and cup your testicals. Note where your bird and ring fingers are touching. That is where you want to carry the bottle. It this position I find you can carry on about your activities normally while maintaining a 94-95 degree sample temp. To raise the sample temp to 97-98, simply sit down and cross you legs so that the container is enclosed between your thighs. It about 10-15 minutes the sample will warm to body temp, 97-98.

Women: You can of course carry a substitute sample the same as the men, but post by females write that it is also easy to carry the bottle inside your vaginal cavity, where it will maintain a 98 degree sample temp or you can use two 1oz bottles and place one under each breast, held in place with a well padded bra for added insulation in maintaining the temp.

Please remember that these suggestions are just guidelines and may need to be slightly modified to suit your particular need and comfort. The key to successfully substituting is to PRACTICE.

4. Thank you so much for ur ans , ill try any thing oh test not this monday but next monday the 16th . but ill let you know forsure how it went.

5. Hey all, been a LONG time since I posted on these forums. About to get drug tested for a job and going to post my method with results, hopefully this will work. This is the first time I've had to pass a drug test since I started smoking which means I haven't stopped for the last 4 years. Today is Tuesday, 5/25, my test is on potentially on Friday, but hope to get it pushed to next Monday. I smoked quite a bit yesterday and the day before, but prior to that a good estimate would be a gram or 2 a day AT LEAST. I'm a really short skinny guy, 5'4 130 pounds or so, not too active, but active enough.

Tuesday (spread throughout the day):
    4x300mg cranberry extract
    3xB-complex (includes 200mg niacin)
    Centrum multivitamin
    1x500mg time release niacin
    Exercised for 30 minutes in the afternoon
    Drank an estimated 2 gallons of fluid so far (another .5 before end of day)

Wednesday (planned):
    AM: Take a crushed 500mg niacin (to remove time release effects)
    2-B-complex during the day
    4x300mg cranberry extract
    Centrum multivitamin
    Exercise for 30 minutes in the morning
    Skate park for a few hours at least (good cardio)
    Drink 3 gallons of fluid
    PM: Take a crushed 500mg niacin

Thursday (planned):
    AM: Crushed 500mg niacin pill
    2-b-complex
    4-cranberry extract
    Multivitamin
    Exercise
    Drink 3 gallons of fluid

Friday (planned, potentially day of):
    Exercise in the morning
    Drink ~8 cups of water 4 hours prior
    Drink ~8 cups of green tea with creatine powder (2100mg) in it 2 hours prior
    Take 4 Tums 1 hour prior
    1-B-complex 1 hour prior
    Take piss sample from middle of stream.

I am hoping I can get the test postponed until Monday. I'm fairly certain it will be a lab test. I'de like to hear everyones opinion.

Thinkin about just going w/ the synthetic piss...

6. It's been a while but has worked twice take a small say 2 oz bottle of clean piss.Shuv it like prisoners do stuff.Don't show discomfort have a string tied to it.You will have clean piss just sucks how ya did it but who would get the goverment job I would do it again if had to.WB

7. I actually intended to post this on the official pass dt thread but i'm retarded apparently..

8. Apparently she didn't get back to us forsure... it's been like three years.

Epic old topic bump by the way.

9. See the subsitution instructions I posted above, like 3 years ago....if your not monitored, theres no reason not to do this.