Need some help please.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by imbackagain420, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Why are the leaves turning under like this? I'm using fox farms ocean Forrest soil. And giving tap water 6.0 ph tested to be sure. Its under a little shop light that you get from walmart nothing speacil not hot at all. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks all.

[​IMG]

Sent from my VS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Maybe a little shop light from Walmart isn't enough light.

It would also probably like some light nutes by now, and maybe a bigger pot.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Repot it , no nutes

• Like Like x 1
  4. Are you running nutes? Looks like nitrogen toxicity to me. Give some more info. How long has it been in that size of pot?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. No nutes. Been in the that size pot for about 3 weeks. Since it was first first germinated. Thats why i planned on repotting this friday. No sure if its a hybrid, indica or sativa. Its a seed that i got from a prior grow of 2 unknown plants. So i really have no idea what strain it is

6. Keep us updated about how the repotting goes. As for size, it's really up to you. Increasing the size of the pot in small increments can help roots develop, but requires more transplants and is more 'risky' because of the transplants.

When did your plant begin looking like this? Has it only been recently? What's your watering regiment?

7. It looked good until 2 days ago. I water when the soil looks dry because it is in a smaller pot which means drys faster requires less water plus its only 3 weeks old. Didnt want to over water. I dont mind repotting 2 or 3 times because im very careful with the plants. As far as how much water i cant say because im not sure i just water, not a lot enough to wet the soil and get it moist.

8. Requires less water because the pot is smaller. Sorry i wanted to say but forgot to type it.

9. Haha no worries. Personally, I'm going to repot 2 times, ending in a 5 gal. I'm subbed to this thread, so post some pics a couple days after repotting. Best of luck!

10. Thanks i will. I really want this lil lady to do well. Especially because I'm not sure what the 2 strains it was bread from. Possible og master kush, cinex cross.

11. Repotting will help, but you're going to need better lighting to make this girl shine. Consider saving for a HPS setup. I traded for my setup, which would be the best option if you're low on cash.

12. I have the right lighting for flowering just not veg at this moment. Maybe friday will be the day for a light for veg. Was thinking led or t5 because i dont to much heat. I have no problem with heat lol.

13. Didn't you say you had it under a shop light? Lol how is that a flowering light?

14. Yeah the shop light is in my grow tent i have a seperate room with 600w digital dimmable ballast for flowering.

15. Ohhhhh that makes a lot more sense. Good luck with everything. Post some more pics as your grow progresses

16. Looks pretty good! I'm noticing some wilting. Could be over or under watering maybe. Were you able to repot? Is this the same plant?

17. Or maybe it's the cheap shop light from Walmart. They call me Nostradamus

18. He has another light. Lol read above.