Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need some help if ya can

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Big_Jay, Jun 1, 2009.

1. right, so i was getting high and come the end of the night, i was tired, so i decided that it was time to hit the sack. thinking i could trust my friends, i left my stuff down stairs (bong, grinder etc)

anyways, i woke up and got some breakfast, to then being told that my bong had beer put in it and oust (air freshener) sprayed in it!!!

this bong only cost me £20 but it was my first bong and wanted to crack it out to use.

but now noone is owning up to who did it and its getting to me

but my question what can i use to get the oust out of it cos no matter what i do it just keeps smelling of that. and i dont wanna use it cost i dont wanna be burning it through and breathing it in.

anyone help?

2. Get some isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol), you can get at any local convenience store or grocery store. Pour a bit in there along with some regular table salt from a salt shaker or something and shake that shit up then wash it out with water and maybe a bit of liquid soap in there too, should be good after you air it out over night by a window or something.

3. i live in the uk, dunno where to start looking for that but i will try

and thanks for the quick response

4. yeah a thorough cleaning (soap and water) should do

5. Quoted for truth.
    This method is mainly used for resin, the salt and rubbing alcohol remove the resin from the glass and give it a nice shine. But this should also completely remove any other substance stuck to the glass. Then give it a thorough rinsing, and dry. I agree with RedChrons as well with using soap, it should give it a more appealing smell.

6. wow thanks, ill try the soap water thing whilst trying to find isopropyl :)

your all amazing