Need some help (give me your opinion)

Discussion in 'General' started by Reflection Eternal, Aug 27, 2008.

1. I'm on probation. I'm treading on thin ice and I was supremely relieved today when I found out I had no THC in my system the last time I was drug screened at the beginning of the month. I smoked after that drug screen (August 1), and on the 6th before Pineapple Express, but that's not what I'm worried about since I cut it much closer last time, plus the fact that I've drank nothing but water and taken daily vitamins with B12 & Niacin in them, as well as exercised a couple times intensely. So to sum up I'm not afraid I failed today either.

On to my question. My P.O. told me that I have to meet up with him before I leave to get these mail-in forms that you use when you go out of state and you're on probation (I'm in college). What are the odds that he will test me again before I leave? Has anyone been in this situation before? I leave in a little over a week for college, and I wanted to be able to smoke down after today since I thought I would have a month until my next drug screen, but now I'm not so sure. I won't be seeing my friends for months and I've been looking forward to today for weeks...what would you do? Keep in mind the tests cost $25 each.

2. IMO i wouldnt smoke your takin a hell of a risk just have some beers and chill...but if you must then just spend the $40 on detox smoke then flush out the next day

3. I wouldn't know, but I have heard that Green Tea works wonders!! Plus it tastes nummy. :p I've also heard that water isn't as effective in comparison.