Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some help from the pros

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SoGnarlyDooD, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Hey guys. Today I just picked up an eighth of some good bud for 60$. It will take me a while to get through all of this, which might be a problem. I was just wondering how long I would be able to store the bud for before it goes "bad". Also, Is it bad that I'm storing it in a zip-loc baggy tucked inside a clean sock which is in a bag pack, or should I try to get some pill canisters? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys!:)

2. Go get a mason jar from target, walmart, or a thrift shop (but make sure it doesn't smell funky first unless you want to clean it. old pickle jars for instance can smell really bad lol) should be able to get one for a buck or two, or 12 little ones for 12-20 bucks.

Your weed will stay fresh for a month or more. Just open it every week or two to let the air out (if you're smoking out of it and not just storing it this isn't a problem)

3. Pill container then place it in the freezer..

4. Mason Jars are usually weapon of choice. Pill bottle also works fine.. or if your oldschool throw it in the fridge:rolleyes: Plastic bag in sock = Dry flakey bud :devious: