Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some help fast

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JBrick2334, Mar 29, 2009.

1. So I am about to use my last bit of money to buy an eigth, after this I am broke, however it shouldnt be more than two weeks before I get a new job.

I want to look at the sack before handing over my money but my friend is telling me not to, should I take my chances and buy the sack without looking at the product first or what?

Im going to get it within the next hour or two so I need some answers fast.

Please and thank you, its good to have a site like this to go to for a new toker.

2. Naw man, id wait to see the sack before i got, no point in taking the risk.

3. my friend says that if a guy goes out of his way to meet you and sell to you than you have no choice but to buy it

4. ur friend is full of shit.....what if he rolls up with a gram of regs for forty bucks???