Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need some help/advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 31harvey, May 10, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I recently just landed a job with k-mart. I had my interview today and eveyrhthing and I got hired. my background check was clean and all. tomorrow i have to go in to do some paperwork. today she mentioned something about a drug test but never said i had to take one but im still nervous about it. im in college. first semester i didnt smoke much. second semester i started up and around late january i smoked around 4x a week then in march went to almost once a day. the last time i smoked was 4/20. you think ill be good for a piss test if i have it tomorrow? if not, my brother or friend will piss in a container for me. my second question is if anyone has advice for what to put the piss in and how to smuggle it in there?

thanks for the help

2. Dude get the Cranberry juice! If you're really really sketched, make them piss in one of those stainless steel containers and wrap a hand warmer around it.

3. i been drinkin lots of water. got some b vitamin pills too. i hate cranberry juice....would an old medicine bottle work if i clean it out? and do u know how much piss they require? last question: do i just crotch it? thanks for ur help in advamce