Need some good ideas?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wittlebrittanyy, Jul 12, 2012.

1. So I want to surprise my boyfriend by doing something cute with some bud I'm getting him on Friday, but I'm totally stumped! I feel the writing I, Love, and You on a j is too... generic. I want something snazzy! Any ideas? :)

2. put on some lipstick and kiss a card, write on the card "Lets have some fun baby", place it next to the freshly rolled j, proceed to take a picture and send it to him, wait for his reply...???

3. That is a great idea, iweartshirts! He's going to love that, I know it. Thank you!

4. i know id love it if my girl did some stuff like that :D

let me know how it goes :smoke:

5. I am always a fan of putting on the sexiest lingerie I have (now that it's summer hellloooo bikini wear!), having a big ol canon rolled and a drink (gotta keep hydrated in these times). Things kind of just go from there.

Or if I am feeling ambitious special baking in a sexy apron and heels and letting him watch while I get things done gets his gears going. Once them cookies are in the oven the timer set...well we all know what happens after that haha.

6. your bf is lucky... :devious:

7. Get an electronic skunk and fill it with weed. Then have it chase him around the room and then you come to the rescue and reach inside its butt and then...

[​IMG]

:smoke::smoke:WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!! :smoke::smoke:

8. I want what shes smoking right now lmfao :laughing:

9. by the looks of it, it is probably that spice stuff... shit will make you trip out lol

10. Lol I was actually completely sober hahahaha

11. Well then that's impressive when you aren't sober do you become even more creative and out there or mellow down lol. :p

12. depends haha both if that makes sense

13. I hope my woman does this with me some day, you should do it too but get those cheap ass ones that spray the darts everywhere.
    [​IMG]

And also put a joint next to it and mix in the other idea :3