Need Some Fast Suggestions????

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by TysonT20, Jul 23, 2014.

1. So I have a couple real nice girls in the ground about 5 to 6 ft high but here's the issue I didn't put enough soil in the holes I dug. So now the roots are going into native soil, which is completely garbage and now I think my beautiful girls have lockout because they went downhill... what should I do transplant right now at the beginning of flower?? Or leave in ground and risk it?? It's stressing me out

2. Any help? What would u do? Dig out of ground or leave it??

3. leave it, trying to transplant at that size will cause even more stress, just keep the soil watered and try adding low doses of fertilizer and a bit of dolomite lime to help with the PH of the native soil.

4. Alrite thanks man. Guess I'll add some lime and nitrogen bottom parts of plants are dying especially on biggest one

5. Nice indoor u got goin.. what is ACT?

6. #7 noizviolation, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    Aerated compost tea. Fish air pump + handful of completed compost/wormcasts + water and a couple airstones in a small pail bubbling for a couple days. Feed this to enrich your soil and the native soil with a micro herd. Add a bit of molasses into the bubbling to feed the herd too if you like.

7. Okay. Thanks to all. I've already tried molasses and hydrogen peroxide on one, it looks a Lil better. Will try your tea method on other one... knew I should have added more soil first time around.