need some expert advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jonnybuds, Apr 24, 2006.

1. i went to Europe last year and spent my last 3 days in Amsterdam. ever since then ive been wanting to grow my own. ive never tried to before but im hoping that i can get going before the summer. im thinking aobut getting feminised Blueberry seeds from Dutch Passion and ordering them from rhinoseeds. im strongly considering the deep water culture method but i have some questions. ill be living on-campus at my school but its only a 40 min drive from home so im thinkin if i can come home on the weekends and on wednesdays or something i can keep my dwc system running. is that a bad idea? i cant grow outside and space/hidding space is limited thats y i like the compact mobility of dwc. ive read other threads about growing and ive learned a lot but any advice would be much appreciated. also, im hoping to get a job at a local greenhouse during the summer to gain more knowlegde about growing.

2. any time that you are growing you need full access to your plant every day. Also you are a begginer and there are alot of thing you need to notice on your first grow. Alote can go wrong in a matter of hours/days that can result in death. Wait to grow until you can watch your babbies like your own children.(atleast for your first grow) Plus taht system is faulty and you would be better off just putting them in a pot with some soil and watering every 3-4 days.