Need some direction :)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HippieTrippyBudGirl, Nov 16, 2012.

1. #1 HippieTrippyBudGirl, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2012
    Hi, everyone! I've been a part of the board for awhile now, but haven't posted as I stopped smoking but have made a decision to start again! I'm seriously considering growing a plant or two for my own use. I have no clue what type of seeds to use, but want something that will produce a mellow high. So many times when I smoke, it makes me paranoid or it kicks my OCD in and I think about all kinds of stupid things! I do have Bipolar and am on meds and am wondering if these type of meds will effect the type of high produced by weed? I have so many questions, I am not that knowledgeable as far as strains, quality, etc. just smoked whatever I could get my hands on. Now I'm in a better position to get the nice stuff and need some pointers so I figured there wasn't a better place to ask! Thanks in advance to all of you!

2. if you want something to calm you down, that doesnt get your thoughts racing, go with an indica. go use some search engines and come back with more specific questions...

3. Ok, will do. Thanks, for the info! Off to research!

4. I just finished out some RIPPED BUBBA KUSH, a strain that tested high for THC and THCV from the JACK THE RIPPER and high in CBD from the BUBBA KUSH. as long as your CBD's are around the same level as THC, you'll get a more mellow high, but you'll still be really f$&@#!'n high, Ripped bubba kush makes nice pink/purple bud that smell like fruits/spices, very sticky highly recommended. the Hybrid grows stocky and yields very well, thanks to bubba kush lineage.

5. Green House Seed co- White Rhino |90% indica

Paradise Seeds- Wappa |100% indica

BC Buds- BC Sweet Tooth |90% indica

6. word, southern star seeds (southernstarseed.net) has a %100 indica too, and some really nice looking indica's beside that.

How's your year gone BYO? I'm gonna check your grow out

7. [quote name='"hope2toke"']word, southern star seeds (southernstarseed.net) has a %100 indica too, and some really nice looking indica's beside that.

How's your year gone BYO? I'm gonna check your grow out[/quote]

It's been good! Thank you for asking, hope yours is going well too!

And please do :smoke:

8. Thanks for all the replies! Looks like Indica's the way to go, but does it have the sleepy effect when wearing off? Is there any way to prevent that besides smoke more? LOL!

9. [quote name='"HippieTrippyBudGirl"']Thanks for all the replies! Looks like Indica's the way to go, but does it have the sleepy effect when wearing off? Is there any way to prevent that besides smoke more? LOL![/quote]

Are you in a legal state? If so I would look around for a medicine that specifically helps you. Test out different indicas and hybrids to see what works for you

10. indicas dont just have that sleepy effect when wearing off, its pretty much the essence of their effect... if you dont like that, youre gonna need some kind of hybrid, but still leaning towards the indica side I believe.

11. Ok, thanks to both of you! Off to do more research! LOL!

12. imo indica will make you depressed and drained of energy. maybe good for the hours leading up to bedtime, but if you're prone to psychological stints, indica can be damaging in this way. sativa, on the other hand, can be extremely uplifting, positive, and energizing.

my vote = Panama Red.