Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some clarification or advice.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Smeli20, Oct 10, 2018.

1. I am going to MEPS on October 16th to sworn into the Army. I used to be a heavy use, multiple times a day, everyday for about 2 years. I failed a test once about 25 days clean. Although I passed an at home test the day before I apparently failed at MEPS. I was told that I would have to wait 90 days to get back in. So the day I got discharged I took 3 hits again for the first time in almost 3 months. Then found out I could get back in sooner. So here I am on day 42 since those 3 hits with 6 days till I go back to MEPS, which would make it 48 days clean after a single use in 4 months. If it matters I also smoked a bowl of CBD 31 days ago. I know theres basically no thc in it but the 0.003 gives me the slightest paranoia hah. I just need to be 1000% sure I am clean because if I fail again. Im done for