Need some clarification and advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Labean, Jan 16, 2013.

1. I've decided to look into growing weed. I'm on a small budget and I live with my parents, so indoor growing is not an option. It it too expensive, anyway, and I have no job. datfeel :(

Anyway, I've read some guides on how to grow outside, and everything is still really confusing. Especially the terminology. I need someone to clarify stuff for me, step-by-step. Here's the thing, though: I'm looking at how to grow effectively at the lowest costs possible.

Here's my idea of growing weed at the moment:

I'd want to start out with a seed, germinate it, wait for it to sprout and then grow it.

For it to grow, I'd want to provide the right nutrients and conditions for growth: water, the sun and carbon dioxide (glucose). Well, I can get that outside for free. But I should provide minerals so the plant is healthy, and that's where soil mixes come in.

I'd also want to fight off external plagues, like bugs. So I have to have some kind of bug protection, right?

So here's my to-purchase list, so to speak: :D

• Seed(s)
    • Pot(s)
    • Soil mix and/or minerals
    • Bug protection

Is my analogy right? Am I missing something? Where am I going wrong? Thanks in advance :D

Also: What are some good beginners seeds that grow easily with good yield? Thanks! :)

2. Damn, 149 views on this thread and no replies :(

3. In ground imo is better for learning. Gives you more margine for error. You could either mix yourself a premimum soil with guanos bone meal feather meal worm casting etc or go with happy frog and some sort of chemical nute. Try to get access to clones, but if you need to buy seeds just check out attitude. I want to get ice bomb, but plushberry was my top strain outside smoke wise. Blackberry kush and g13 were my largest yields. All were in ground with about 2 gallons of hap frog. Next year I'll be digging much wider holes

4. It's not like what seeds to use, I'm just kind of confused about the whole growing process in general. That's what I was asking about.

I need a step-by-step guide, all this information I found everywhere is so overwhelming and complicated :confused:

5. What do you need help understanding? You will want to pop the seeds inside to help increase the chances of em surviving. Leave em in a window seal or under cfl for a few weeks before poppin em outside. After that you jus water em and feed em nutes. There are more optional things like topping, but that's jus the basics