Need some answers!!Help!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bulldawg4life, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Well this started about 2 or 3 months ago,a friend had ripped it our figured it would die but a couple days later I seen that it had came back but was stressed and in shock.it forced it's flowering and now it seems like it's dying now need to know what to do with it or is that it??

Attached Files:

2. Ha, that's about it man. The pistils have pretty much all turned. I'm not sure what else you're expecting.

3. I mean lol go ahead a cut it?

4. Just need a next step and I suppose I'll do better next try

5. Did you do a proper flush? Lol sorry couldn't resist.

Yeah go ahead and cut it.

6. Lol yeah after it got ripped I knew it was down hill from there but yeah that's all it got was water.lol cut it and yield,my gram man that's great!!!so hang that little guy in what?

7. Maybe a safety pin or paper clip. Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lol preciate it man nice laugh for the day!!

9. You have to learn how to grow first. According to your pic, you may get a quarter gram of weak weed.

10. Damn yeah figured I needed to do something with it seemed like it wasn't going anywhere...but it was going great before it got up rooted

Attached Files:

11. Actually that's still after uprooting

12. I need some help too.. fuck..

Alright... so usually I am a frequent smoker when I am not at school for a sport I play. When I'm at school I don't usually smoke because I do not want to risk failing a drug test. But recently since it's the end of the year, I have gotten high. So I smoked a blunt with 2 other friends 10 days before the drug test and then I ate a little chunk of tincture 4 days later... so 6 days before the test. I'm a 6'2" 200lb guy who sweats a ton and works out at least 5 times a week. I worked out the next day after I first smoked and 2 days following and then after I ate the tincture I worked out at least 3-4 times before the test. Also, the night before the test I drank a crazy amount of water. Then the next morning I ran before class, drank green, and more water. Long story short, I drank a 32oz bottle of Gatorade with certo, a vitamin b12 and zinc. Several hours after the test I bought an at home test and I passed it. I'm just really worried about this because I could get kicked off the team for this. Lastly, I am new to this website so I really don't understand how this works. Any insight will be extremely helpful. Thanks!

13. Wrong thread/forum for this man.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Congrats on the bowlpack btw man! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum