Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skramz, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Haha, this is a great response. I smoked a bowl like 2 minutes ago.

2. Oh me. No...do you want me to be.

3. you are probably just starting to understand that you are truly gay. Dont run from it, embrace it. This is college after all.

4. Nah, I'm not gay bro.

5. getting bad vibes when your high, sucks. I'm always worrying about being too nice, and not being rude when I want to leave. Do what you gotta do. Thankfully that has only happened a couple times, maybe even once for me. The usage of the word "room" reminds me of my freshman university experience last year. It was awesome.

6. That's pretty much the deal. Not wanting to be rude when I wanna bounce. Oh well. I'll figure something out.

7. Hey, just find the right group of guys to smoke/chill with. I kind of see what you're saying but I think a small part of this is because you are new to smoking too. And also, being a freshman is gay as fuck. Just wait till you and your friends have their own places and not some gay ass cum-filled dorm.

8. Maybe chill in your room, or smoke and invite him to come with you if you go do something, etc. I wish I knew a solution. I feel like if I wasn't high then I would have one. But prob not haha

9. I don't know man haha. As time is passing I think I'm just gonna go with it. Whatever happens will happen regardless. I'm like a somnambulist in some story I read.

10. Make up an excuse as to why you have to smoke and run. If he's cool it'll be all good. Could be anything from you got a date, to you have to take pinch a growler. lol

11. I swear, either I'm retardedly high or you're a genius.

12. Man I was in your same situation. I started smoking the summer before my freshman year at my university, and I met a lot people who I would toke up with. After smoking and once my high settled in I would want to leave and go to my dorm or go to my high school buddies house though. My two cents though is to get out there and meet as many people as you can (everybody else is sneaking off to smoke too). You will regret not meeting and getting to know a lot of different people.

13. Ima go with what ur " feeling is love lmao ur gay bro