need some advice on ecstasy

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Feb 5, 2009.

1. A co worker gave me a free x pill tonite. I am nervous to do it. I don't know what to expect and overall just wanna know as much as possible about it. Don't mean to sound like a pussy but I don't really fuck with hard drugs.

2. if you dont wanna do it, hold on to it til you want to

3. save it until the right time

although some people will argue that e is fun anytime....i firmly believe that its meant for a party and social atmosphere

take that shit at a rave or some kind of party and dance your ass off all night

4. but if you aren't partial to what larrybuddz said you could always do it yourself and dive into your psyche while having a blast lol

5. I don't know, man... That could be hella sketch. I personaly quit the hard shit years ago but honestly I'd ask the dude if it's some good shit because if it is bunk and cut with some weird shit you won't be the same psychologically for a hot second. Otherwise go for it brother.

6. What pill is it?
    and what color?

7. Pill and color mean nothing.Though it would be intersting just to know,a picture would be nice also.

You can look at pillreports.com but that wont tell you 100%,only way to know that is to take it or test it.I would hold on to it untill you decide you would like to give it a go.

8. its a little green pill and he said its called "cash money". I might throw it out. I got too much to look forward to for anything to go wrong but i am still undecided.

9. mail it to me for further examination.
    i will pm address.

10. Dude cannabliss tone down that sig.

And just wait untill you feel like 100% doing the pill.

11. I flushed it. Flame if you want. But my life is goin really good right now and I get high on life and weed.

12. Sry dude that was dumb,lol no matter what you think 1 pill aint gonna fuck your mind up lol, and if u didn't want it u should have just sold it to a friend or something. Not to sound like a dick, but if u ever do take E in the future, your going to look back and say, "God that was dumb." :cool:

its all good tho, ive done so much dumber shit

13. That is the exact thing that came up in my mind when he said that. how horrible to flush such a wonderful drug.

14. #14 chronicman00, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2009
    lol since when is X a hard drug?

its not physically addictive just like weed and only kills roughly 2 out of 100,000 thousand.
    thats not very much.

you shouldnt have flushed it.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=mNVGRBcDB0Q"]YouTube - MDMA. So... why do people use it?[/ame]

after watching that you will probably regret it.

15. I don't care that much it was free and it was just one little pill. I didn't feel like takin it.

16. its all good though if you dont want to take it you dont have to.

I guess you cant understand our perspective though

17. you should have read the real facts about mdma not just gone on what you heard (like it will fuck you up for life ) that is a bunch of bullshit the gov put out you should have taken it to exspand your mind and feel the most wornderful feeling in life lawl im high as shit

18. Firstly, I don't really care that much about what ecstasy makes you feel like. As I said feel free to flame, I don't really care all I know is that all I need is weed. Although, I do fuck with shrooms and lsd. Plus my main concern was they other additives such as meth and other drugs like that. Also how do I know that pill was even real ecstasy.

19. your worried about it being laced and fucking ur head up which is understandable but u fuck wit lsd which is more likely 2 change things in ur head...additionally its almost impossible to have a bad trip on x unlike shrooms and lsd which have a more significant chance of a bad trip:rolleyes:

20. If you want to use it in the future get what is called a Molly (where I live) from someone you trust. Where I live, (jersey) a Molly consists of only MDMA. No additives to worry about at all.