Need some advice and help please

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Green finger, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Can someone give me a little advice on what's going on with these two plants ? The leaf curl on the plant in the first photo and the colour change on the plant in the second photo ? I have both plants a good distance from the T5 lights so I'm not thinking the curl is due to heat stress , I just bought a proper PH pen today and I'm going to be checking PH a lot more close also bought a bottle or cal mag because the reading I've been doing some say it could be a cal mag deficiency? I would just like to hear what some of you all here think and what I can do to help these two plants ? That's for thanking a look and taking some time to reply !
    image.jpeg image.jpeg

2. Humour us. Whats the mx temp at canopy height through out the day?

Do you have a fan blowing on the leaves? As it could be wind burn.

Stop over watering.

3. I've noticed temp getting up a little high around 80 so I opened a vent to cool things down a bit , I raised the T5 light to about 10" above the canopy and yes I do have a fan blowing on the leaves that I have moved to a better angle so there is not so much wind blowing directly on the plants as I have also read that it could be due to wind stress on the plants , it's just that out of the 10 plants I have growing it's only a few with these symptoms so I'm not sure why just a few plants with curled leaves ? Could it be where I have them placed under the light or fan ? To much light to much wind for some and not the others that seem to be doing fine ?

• Like Like x 1
  4. You have a few issues going on by the looks of it but yes it could be were these ones are placed.