Need some advice about this, not sure what to do.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Horizons, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Ok so basically, I broke up with this girl 4-5 months ago, i was with her for 2 and a half years, we broke up once before for 4 months and got back together. she treated me pretty badly i can't lie, but it got better the second time we were together, even if it was only for about 6 months that last time, and i fucked it up. we got into this zone where we were fighting all the time again, and i was always stoned (this is the difference, before we broke up the first time, i didnt smoke nearly as much), i've been smoking for almost 2 years now, and i don't plan on giving it up just because it really helps me with my depression and everything else. But anyways, I was high and wasn't giving a shit at the time, and she said something she had said before we broke up the first time, not going to go into it. but it made me snap, i flipped out, stopped talking for her for 2 days, and fucked this other girl. I told her about it the next day, got slapped shit broken in my house etc.. i mean i kinda feel like i deserved it, but everyone else thinks i made a good decision. cause none of my friends or family like her at this point..

But I've been dating a ton of other chicks, none of them feel right whatsoever. I don't even want to commit to these girls, I just want the ex back. But I don't know if I should try contacting the ex, because maybe we're just bad for eachother, i don't know. I just know I miss her A LOT.

What should I do, try and contact her, or just leave the past in the past and hope I find someone that will make me feel the way she did, even though its starting to seem impossible. Cause I can't hold a relationship to save my life anymore..

Also we haven't spoken for months, and she currently has a thing with some other guy, and i'm in a relationship with some girl i really don't care for anymore. And our families hate eachother, and us. As well as our friends.

2. My personal advice in this dilemma. Cut'n run! You feel so strongly because of a thing called frustration attraction, it normal, and pretty common, however you broke up, got back together, and broke up Again. It's not going to work. So either vent your frustration in some symbolic way (ie. burning your photos of her) and move on. It's just flat out healthier.

3. Thanks for the advice, you're probably right to be honest..