Need sex advice/help please

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by x7lkx7, Feb 11, 2009.

1. o please get the fuck outta here "i guess my dick is too big"
    ...u dont know shit if u have to make a thread about how to get ur dick in ur girl...its not rocket science chump

2. I like how open everyone on this thread is.

Buy your girl a mouthguard; it'll save dental bills.

3. My advice is neither you nor your girlfriend are ready or it would have all worked as intended.

Nerves can wreck your scenario from either side.

Find a safe private place where you can both take your time!

I don't know percentages or studies, but I'm guessing your avarage female takes about 30-45 minutes longer than a man to become aroused.

Maybe I missed it, but you need to become an artist who takes great pride in the small "forplay" leading up to sex. Also, "Forplay" for a woman begins like the day before.

I commend you for researching this topic. I had a similar situation as a younger man so I'm empathize with your situtation.

Usually I charge to give this kind of info, but I think we arent allowed to charge for this on this site. : )

4. #44 barfdog17, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    ahaha
    let me give it a shot, if I'll fit, you will too ;) :wave::eek::cool::smoke::smoking:

The only thing I buy her on occasion is breakfast, she's a fuckbuddy not a girlfriend...when she knows she's gonna be loud she'll bury her face in a pillow :) that helps the chattering as well.

to the Fogman, you said it *thumbs up* foreplay is awesome, when guys learn to enjoy it and appreciate all the subtle nuances of her body and mind being seduced THAT's when some killer sex starts to happen