Need Quick Transplanting Response!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Let-it-grow, Mar 20, 2009.

1. in the last hour i took an indoor plant, very poorly transplanted it into a bag and then a backpack, walked to my outdoor spot and planted it, i forgot my vitamin b12 juice at home unfortunately, the plant is about 6-7 weeks old and almost a foot tall. My question is could it die from the bad transplant i lost about 2/3 of dirt and a little root loss and didnt water it after transplant into ground. can it die??

2. no it won't. sometimes its good to cut off some roots to allow for new growth. as far as not watering, it will make the roots stronger because they have to spred and go looking in search of water. it should be fine, after all, it is a weed.

3. can it die YES will it die prolly not it will just some a little longer for it to bounce back

4. right on, right after i posted the thread i said to myself fuck it, i'll just go back for the sake of the plant and give it the vitamin b1*. its chill cuz i grew this bubba kush from seed under a 125w cfl until it was about 7 weeks old, flowered it, it showed signs in 4-5 days, after 7 days of changing the light cycles preflowers were clearly evident. and today i planted it in some bushes near a dam on a lake in ffof soil. yee ha