Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need opinions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KUSH ner, Dec 23, 2012.

1. #1 KUSH ner, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
    today i got this from a friend for 15$. Not sure if i got ripped or not but he says its the best hes smoked. edit: better pic now [​IMG]

2. Looks like a gram or maybe 2 depending on the density. You didn't get ripped off.

3. Can't tell how big or dense the nug s are

4. If they're dense it could be a around 1.5 or a little under.

5. Not bad.

6. yea there dense

7. 2 grams??? lol i don't think so... i wouldn't have paid more than $10 for that. but depending on where you live you did good i guess.

8. So you're saying its impossible for that to weigh 2 grams? Obviously you don't know much about bud density. That sack could easily weigh 2g if the bud is dense.

9. not impossible but highly unlikely.

10. You did good for 15 bucks I don't think many people could beat that.

11. We need a size reference. That could be a close-up of a .3 G nug that looks like 1 G for all we know. I doubt you got ripped off regardless.