Need Opinions

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Beandip, Jun 28, 2012.

1. #1 Beandip, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2012
    Well last week I dropped my tube, so i figured I should probably go and get a new one. I've searched countless websites and can only spend around 120ish.

These are the 2 tubes that have caught my eye.

20inch ,5mm thick HVY Straight tube -$130

and

14inch, 4mm thich SYN straight tube with a dome perc - $120

At first I just wanted the second one because of the perc, but I hear dome percs add much more drag. The HVY tube is also much longer. Can I get some insight blades? :D

2. syn is better quality, imo

3. You could do better for 120. Check out ssfg glass. You'd probably like some of the stuff on their website.

4. I'd go HVY.... SYN definitely has a "bigger name" but HVY is quality glass. There's a pretty substantial difference between 4 and 5mm glass thickness... well 1mm, obviously... but always go thicker!

5. SSFG gridded stemline $135...boom done:p

6. ^ yeah I saw that today too. lol

7. also saw a MGW 20inch 7mm for 150 on A L t

8. if your worried at all about the drag from the dome perc than dont get that bong. the straight hvy will have no drag on it, and if you dont think it has cool enough smoke then you can upgrade the downstem, and/or get an a/c on that baby. Then youl have a virtually dragless pretty straight tube. also so much easier to clean, and will be better in the long run in my opinion