Need opinions on sex of my plants...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by laceyloowho, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Hello,
    I have been lurking around and reading a lot. I decided in May to plant a few seeds that I had laying around. It is an outdoor grow, 3 months old and I think they are finally showing sex and unfortunately, I am pretty convinced that 3 out of 4 are males but I would like some opinions just to verify. Here they are, thanks for looking! 

Attached Files:

• 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      365.7 KB
      Views:
    • 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      431.7 KB
      Views:
    • 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      504 KB
      Views:
    • 010.JPG
      010.JPG
      File size:
      330.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Yea the last 3 pics are showing tiny ball sacs.

3. Yea I would have sex with your plants

4. Girls dont exist on the internet!!! This pic is going to implode the interwebz as we know it

Yeah OP your plant is a male :( I just plucked about 5 more today myself. Total of like 15-20 males ive plucked. 

5. #5 laceyloowho, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2013
    Thanks for taking a look... kind of a bummer but I will pull those three and concentrate on the female I have left. Overall it has been a great  learning experience for a first try but I will probably get some better seeds next time! Thanks again :)

6. You using bagseeds? Or do you know the strain?

Ya, just bagseeds. I will know what I am planting next time ;) I just happened to move into a very rural location in May and just did it for fun just because I could. It was a last minute thing but I have learned a lot. Think I might try indoor soon!

8. yea looks like a baby boy...sorry shawty

9. Well the good news is I spotted 2 pistols on the first one meaning you have at least one girl! Make the most out of her that you can!

10. orrr a hermie...not to jinx. i keeps my fingas crossed fo ya

11. pic one shows pistillate calyx formation..aka female

other 3 show staminate calyx formation..aka males

12. Thanks again everyone! I went ahead and pulled my 3 bad boys :) I know the last one is a female so I will keep on babying her! I know it is controversial and a lot of people disagree on what to do with the males after you pull them but I decided to try and make cannabutter out of them. Made my butter and made some chocolate chunk cookies... woo hoo! It worked beautifully! Three cookies had me so high that it almost stopped being fun after a few hours! I made balls of dough and froze the rest so now I can just bake a few when I want them. Thanks again for all the help, I appreciate the input!

13. I was gonna recommend you do that but I posted in a hurry and forgot.
    But it seems that my telepathy made it to you and you didn't waste the males! And if it got you high who cares if people talk shit about it? It works, male plants have THC! Just ask Granny Storm Crow (that's where I learned this) :smoke:

14. Hell yeah.....(too stoned to say more...) :metal: