Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need new high activities!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ClevelandNick, Aug 22, 2012.

1. I have been smoking for a few years and have been smoking multiple times a day for quite a while, so I am a pretty experienced smoker, however lately I feel that I am not getting the same enjoyment out of my high activities as I used to (listening to music, browsing the Internet, going for a drive, eating, etc.) Does anyone have some new, innovative, cheap ideas for high activities? Ideally id like to simply find something I can do around the house to pass the time and enjoy my high.

2. Maybe a movie?

I usually do the same things as you.

3. Nature is always the best

4. read game of thrones... im on the 4th book theyre so boss

5. [quote name='"killakay"']read game of thrones... im on the 4th book theyre so boss[/quote]

What are they Bout?

6. walking around outside at night is always really trippy and peaceful when im baked

7. politics, intrigue, and back stabbing. not too much of this hero bs

8. Research longboards online, watch some videos and tutorials. If you get the hang of it, it can be the most relaxing thing to do. I've been longboarding for a few years now and it's a lifestyle to me now.

9. I second this, and I'll throw in FIFA

10. Going for a walk, even if it's just around your own yard can be really rewarding. If you can get right out into nature get away from all the noise all the better.

Also, if you do not do so already, try meditation. There's a lot of useful youtube videos out there that will guide you through it, and it can really super charged your high and place you in a very receptive state for self improvement. I quit smoking tobacco by consistent meditation while high, and while it might sound weird to quit smoking by smoking something else, my health and well being have never been better.

11. Dude i was in your shoes like a month ago a recrently purchesed an Ipad2 (being an ipad2 it was much cheeper, and it was a returned modle so it was even cheeper) and iv pritty much never been bored when when im stoned. Enless im to stoned to pick what to do.

Took on brothers

12. Research how the goverment is planning to kill us all its some trippy shit while blazed and it gets you thinking.!

13. thanks for all the responses everyone!

14. Fifa is like the all-time stoner game. I'll throw in MLB 2K12 and MW3 until the new Halo comes out :smoke:

15. Classic video games are awesome. If you have a Wii, you can download the original Super Marios for a few bucks :D

A nice, leisurely hike is always good, too, if you're in nice shape.

16. Watch As Wild Cars Come In To View Then Majestically Roll Away Down The Street. :smoke:

17. do you like to build things?? i like to build stuff when i smoke. or do small home repairs.i like to keep busy.

18. ^ this

? so brainwash your self into being a doomsday prepper?

19. I love taking walks when baked. I walked down this back road by my house and noticed so much stuff that I'd normally go past without a second thought. It's incredible.

and also someone else said walking around at night is trippy. totally is. I have a small patch of woods between me and the neighbor, and I walked over to it and it looked like a huge fantasy never ending dark patch of forest. Was crazy man.