Need my peeps to ans ?

Discussion in 'General' started by babiegirl, Jul 21, 2007.

1. no dude i aint very good at the whole comp.... shit...... if you look at a lot of my posts,,,, im no bill gates a lot of the links ive tried to link,,,,

dont work,,,,,,, so ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that works for me,,, o.k.

not downing you or busting your balls or anything,,,,, but im 39 yrs. old and have only used the comp.. for the last 4 yrs;

so i may not be as comp. smart as you but i do what i can to get by.....

and make my point as clearly as i can............... so get off my back,,,,,,,

2. as i stated earlier i would have loved to have linked ''ALPHAS''

great thread to her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but i dont know how,,,,, and if i tried it proably wouldnt have worked anyhow,,,,,,,,,,,,, so peace to you.....

and just know that all of us aint too comp. intelligent ,,,,,,,,,,,,, o.k. :(

3. Hey chicken, all you gotta do to quote is hit the "quote" button on the post you want to quote.

It's this button : [​IMG]

Also, to post links to other websites hit this button: and enter in the address when the window pops up [​IMG]

Don't worry about this fool, if he really wasn't trying to bust ballz, he woulda taken the time to show you how to do it nah mean?

4. Dont mean to rag on you about your computer skills, its understandable not everyone can grasp it but not all the time will the post your replying to be above you, to quote there is a small button in the bottom right corner of every post that says "quote" just click that and itll bring up a reply box with the quote in it already, just be sure to type your message below all of the preloaded text.

I did a search for ALPHAS and nothing came up so I didnt get to read the post he put up, although I would like to. If you can, all you have to do to post a link is while your viewing ALPHAS thread, look at the top 'address bar', you will http://forum.grasscity.xxxxxx.xx.com'. Just highlist that text, right click it, left click copy, then come back here and in your reply right click in the box where you type and left click paste. I am interested in reading his thread as well. I hope babiegirl passes her drug test.:cool:

5. Mastercheefen, I wasnt busting his balls about his internet skills. I was busting his balls about providing inaccurate information about passing a drug test to a person seeking advice on how to pass a drug test. Not to mention while you replied to his need to learn how to use the forum better, I was in the process of doing the same. Dont speak too soon.

6. its all good ^^^^^^^^^^^ my friend,,,,,, alpha is on the board right now,,,,, i know of the quote button,,,o.k. ,,,,,,,,, maybe it aint a thread explaining ;;how'' to pass a drug test ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

but it explains in detail how t.h.c. is stored in your fat cells.......and how to get it out.....

be cool

7. innacurate info???? i stated to her to quit smoking,,,,,, aint that the best way to pass a drug test?????????????

quit nitpicking my words..... i said drink a lot of water,,,,,, damn its like i crucified her or something........ the info. is on this forum,,,,,

that is what the search button is for aint it...... i know of these buttons,,,,

it;s just links i have a problem with,,,,, they dont work......

maybe under my username,,,, instead of it saying registered user...

it should say '' COMPUTER STUPID''' hahahahahah

its all good no hard feelings here...........

8. allthough id debate you on the a.z.o. pills being a myth,,,, ive took them,,,, im on paper right now,,,, and they clean your kidneys like crazy,,,,,

some a.z.o.,,,,,,,, a little creatine,,,, and a lot of water before the piss time,,,, and you;ll pass,,,,,,, i do it everytime,,,,,,,,,,,

with flying colors..........and im talking of a LOT OF WATER..........lay off the a.z.o.9 hrs before the test,,,,,, to clear up your piss,,,

9. Yeah. chicken knows how to get around and assert himself, he's alright in my books and hey arn't we always learning???

I think flushing the system is good advice, arn't we meant to drink something like, eight glasses of water a day any way? (hope we don't run out with all this 'global warming') lol.

Green tea is a great antioxident? conciderations? I like drank heaps for three days prior to getting my test (my last smoke was approx two weeks before) and I passed no probs and that's all I realy did, that, and drank lots of water in between!!?

My wee was like, glowing ha ha ha it was that diluted.

10. babiegirl,,,,,,,,, you got ferrets,,, aint never had one of these creatures......

but i got a pet possum,,,,, i wonder if youd catch him and put him in his cage????????????????

get a little redneck in your life!!!!!!!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG] [​IMG] This attachment was uploaded by: chicken

[​IMG]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    i wanted that to turn out as a picture not a link!!! oh well click that link and youll see my badass possum,,,

11. You only need to punctuate once per sentence. lol @ teh bbq

12. i hear ya my fla. brother,,,, thiers one blade on here,,, that has told me.my comp. typing [ personality] cracks him up fot the same reason all , the commas....

if my old grammer teacher seen this writing,,,, she'd proably hit me up side of the,,,,

13. well that didnt turn out the way i wanted it too,,,, so now you know why i dont post links,,,

but there you go,,,, all the info you need to pass a drug test...... and then some,,,

14. damn babiegirl that shit sucks. a true situation you're in. just stay clean, if you do smoke don't smoke much, maybe a hit or two off a blunt.

15. upon confirmation from you that you passed this is what i'll do for ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

thats some funny shit there,,,,,

16. Thanks everybody, i love you guys , im so happy for this forum. I will forsure let you know how it turns out trust me i will. Make sure to smoke one foe me ok.

17. Wow chicken that was crazy, Ive never seen that happen before I dont even know how you did that, lol. You did post a link just now though :smoke: When you posted that image of what you will dofor her when she passes. But yes, that post by Alpha is very informative and accurate from what I read, and very much reflects the information I gave to babiegirl in her previous post. So take that info to heart babiegirl and pass that shit!

18. well, if it does have a thermometer then as long as your takin the test in private your good, just piss in the cup til its however full, let the thermometer reach its temperature, dump it out and then put the clean piss in it, those thermometers stay at whatever temp they reach.

19. i dont even know how i did that?,,,,,,,,,,,, thats why i dont even bother to post links,,,,, but i gave her a link and then some!!!!!!!!!!!

i like my chicken dance though<<<<<<<<<<<<<

and yes the thread by alpha,,,, is very informative indeed....

be cool my friend