Need Lot's of Help From Experienced Growers Before I Start!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by imh1m4n, Jun 15, 2011.

1. First of all I would like to apologize for posting this as I posted yesterday but got unhelpful feedback. Basically I live in the suburbs of London and to get dank weed I have to travel about 10 miles by bus which is quite a pain every time I want to get high, even then I have to pay £20, ($32) for a "2g bag" which is actually more like 1.6g and is mostly mids, I have only had like really amazing weed a few times.

Me and my friend decided it's not worth it, were paying way to much for what we are getting and had the idea to start growing. We are buying a strain which is supposed to be easy to grow and good for first time growers like ourselves.
    http://www.grasscity.com/uk_en/cannabis-seeds/100-feminized-seeds/easy-bud.html

Our plan is to get the seeds, obviously, then germinate them, pot them then have them 12/12 for 2 weeks then when they look a bit stronger and are sturdy we are going to take them to a field not to far from me and dig up about 3 gallons of the earth and replace it with fresh soil with some nutes in. Then repot the plant into the ground, the place I had in mind is not far from a small stream so I don't think it would be to hard for it to find water. Then we were going to come back at the least every other day to give it some water and check up on it. Were in England so it rains a fair bit although recently as were coming into summer its been about 25 degrees. At the end of the grow which will be about late August - early September we will yank it out take home trim, dry and cure and hopefully get our bud. We just want to know:

1. Will it work
    2. If it won't what will make it work
    3. Hints & Tips - (We have both never grown before but done a lot of research)
    3. How much water and nutes it needs
    4. How we should Germinate them
    5. Should we do the 12/12 thing
    6. The true meaning of auto-flowering
    7. I know were a bit late to grow outside, will it still grow

Please no short silly answers because that's what we got yesterday, also the spot is secure, no one goes there. We got a lot of that to :p

Thanks In Advance!! :smoke:

2. Quit jacking everyones threads and maybe someone will help you out.

3. Sorry, it's just times running out, I'm inexperienced and don't really know where to start, sorry if it annoyed you though, you got any suggestions?

4. read links under my sig. It'll help ya. We can't redo everything for you. All you need to start is in those 3 links. Come back with specific questions after.

5. Thanks :)

6. It will work. Keep them under 18/6 light though. 12/12 will make them flower. And for future reference. It is rude to jack threads. Also the people on here are not going to grow your weed for you. You and your friends need to actually read the stuff on this web site. If you did you would already know the answers to these questions. Your first mistake is doing this with friends. Always goes south. Number 1 rule. Never tell friends!!!! NO JOKE!!!

7. Honestly just jump in and get wet. If you know what I mean. Best way to learn is by doing. Good luck. And do what Carto MaltezeSaid to do.

8. Thanks, I won't jack threads no more, I have read a lot of stuff just don't know all the terminology, and this is a friend, who I have smoked weed with my whole smoking life and known since the age of 2 we have never argued over anything, and told each other exactly how were going to do this, I'm pretty safe in that dept.

9. And thanks for the info, we have 3 seeds so I guess we can mess up twice! What's your opinion on the strain?

10. Check out my thread "Season over before it began" Was friends with him for prob. like 24 yrs. It's a good way to lose good friends. Not saying that it won't be OK. Hope you guys can work it out smoothly. Not the number 1rule for no reason though. Good luck man. Just get more detailed with questions. Welcome to the world of growing. It is awesome. Lots of good people too.

11. Thanks, well fingers crossed we will be, were like family and would hate to lose him!! And I'm going to make a grow journal so if you want you can see how it goes :D thanks again.

12. That strain should work fine for you. When you get more experience you can be more picky about strains. First time around chances are you won't get the full potential out of the plant. Just cause you are a noob.

13. I hear what your saying man and thanks :) You sound very experienced, how many grows have you done?

14. Can't even count indoor. Outdoor only 2

15. :O your weed must be dank as hell Lol, how did your outdoor grows go?

16. I get higher yields outdoors but better quality inside. My room is in an attic so I shut down my indoor grow for the summer. Gets too hot in there. That is the only reason I even deal with outdoors. Don't get me wrong it's fun as hell outside but just way too many uncontrollable variables. Inside I get to play mother nature.

17. True, When I move out it will be indoor all the way but got parents! And In America do you have that problem with the thermal imaging cameras on police helicopters? Only thing I'm wary of for the future.

18. Depends on where you live. The way the economy is here, all the police agencies are broke. That is the last thing they are gonna spend money on right now. Where I live they have to have probable cause to fly over your house with thermal imaging cameras. In other words they have to already suspect you and need to get a warrant to do fly-by. Don't worry about it. There are some crafty ways around that.

19. Yes, unfortunately in the UK when they are flying on other missions they always have it on :( And the only way I thought of was to have fans in the room to cool it down but I would always be a bit paranoid over that.

20. The fans won't cut it. Put garden in basement and read up on thermal imaging. There are plenty of ways to beat the man.