Need Just A LIttle Help

Discussion in 'General' started by Legit444, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Okay so I am waking up at 5:30 my mom and dad will be up around 6 I'm gonna wake and bake in shower. My plan is to use the toilet roll thing, turn on super hot water turn on a heater I also have a febreeze spray and a plug in also I'll have the bathroom fan on I'll also put on cologne and deodorant I will smoke out of a pipe and put a quater over it after every hit. If I do this will there be any marijuana smell?

2. there will be a minimal amount of bud smell, don't over do it with the fragrances too man....you should be aight

3. Not unless you smoked marijuana.

4. Need more replies :/

5. How does it feel to have to sneak around like this?

Just go outside...

6. If you have a fan that sucks air out you'll be fine. Just get a mechanical pencil and put one end right up to the fan and blow the smoke through it oh and use a pipe too so you can hold it up to the fan while it's still smoking. I smoke like that all the time and after you spray fabreze there isn't much of a smell. You won't get caught unless they're already suspicious of it.

7. Lol I'm not gonna go outside not an option. This is the only option.

8. Do you have a dog?

9. Well, technically there are many options.

You're just dead set on this one though... You've already made a thread on the internet... Gotta stick to it now. :p

10. #10 rastaballer209, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
    [quote name='"Legit444"']Okay so I am waking up at 5:30 my mom and dad will be up around 6 I'm gonna wake and bake in shower. My plan is to use the toilet roll thing, turn on super hot water turn on a heater I also have a febreeze spray and a plug in also I'll have the bathroom fan on I'll also put on cologne and deodorant I will smoke out of a pipe and put a quater over it after every hit. If I do this will there be any marijuana smell?[/quote]

Well making a spoof(paper towl with dryer sheets in it) is another great way

11. Lol waking up at 530 to smoke before your parents wake up = no fun.

12. I don't see why all these kids are scared to smoke outside...it is gaurenteed smell free