Need just a little help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by carcass, Aug 19, 2006.

1. I'm slowly getting ready to start growing, and this time, my paycheck is going to nutes and cfls.

Could someone tell me the nutes I need, and preferably exact kinds, so I can just skip the bad stuff.

and the CFLs... I'm having a hard time finding them in the 6500k range. Any tips?

2. well for nutes your looking at getting 2 types, for your veg phase you want a high N, mediocre P & K, for flowering you want High P, Mediocre N & K (main things to look for)

for some CFL's go to walmart they sell 23W 2700K Lumen Outputs, if you go with Fluro's than go to lowes for some diff output, also you may find better CFL's at lowes

3. for floros I would go with www.1000bulbs.com/category.php?category=2086 I got three 85 watt bulbs and hooked them up to a cearmic socket(1.50$) that I got from homedepot with a extension cord(4.97 for a three pack at Target) by ripping out the female ends and tying them to the bolts on the back of it heres a link that will help http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=109472 so I spent a total of 80 bucks for 250 watts of power go for it dude dont worry about an HPS for your first grow unless you wanna spend a shit load on fans

4. I'm getting a 600w hps already.. but I'm vegging with CFL's

5. Walmart has 6500k CFLs under the name Lights Of America. Cheap too.