Need Info

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by needinfo, Jun 26, 2003.

1. Hey guys, I have just recently placed an order with growgear.com for some hydroponic equipment. I was just wondering if anyone out there could give me some feedback on the company and their products as this was my first order. Any information on this company would be greatly appreciated.

Peace Out,
    needinfo

2. Hey needinfo,
    I've read your post and recently checked out growgear.com. They seem to have some nice equipment and their prices look pretty cheap. I dont have much info on the company/products but I noticed a phone number and e-mail address on the site. I think the number was for the office and I am not sure but I thought the e-mail was customer-service. Go check out the site and give them a call. I'm going to go back and check em out.:)
    Take care and good luck,
    BudBoy13

3. can you recommend any of those systems that are cheap on there ya think would be good to grow with?

4. Hey guys,
    MY ORDER CAME LAST WEEK.....i know i havent been on for a while but i was busy with all my new equipment.... LOCUS depending on what u want to grow go check out www.growgear.com and look at the PowerGrower or the AeroFlo.im gonna go back and keep growing and maybe i will post some pics as soon as my plants start to sprout a bit more.