Need info/opinion on this HPS?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ak47bam, Dec 20, 2009.

1. #1 ak47bam, Dec 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2009
    Anyone use this agrolux bulb? As you can see it got reflective mirror in it,52,000 lumen. If there anyone here use this,need some info/opinion about this bulb.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like everything is there except a hood.Gotta get a vented hood for sure or vent the room in some way or your plants wont make it.Temps will get too hot.Actually looking at it closer that looks like you make have to do some wiring yourself.Just find a system that is already setup to plug into a standard household outlet

3. Yeah maybe you are right about wiring it.
    I just want to know have you ever seen someone growing with this hps bulb,as you can see the shape are not like standard hps tube/bulbs:D

The bulb are almost the same system with gavita hps got the reflective in it.
    400 watt agrolux 52000 lumen.

Just want to get info if this bulb works fine or not,since it got reflective in it,so i don't have to use reflector hood, i can save a bit money to buy something else for growing.

Mary xmas:cool:

4. I would just go with a standard bulb mate. By the look of that one, it doesnt look like you would be able to fit that in a cooltube without some modification, but correct me if im wrong.