need info on LED lighting

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by blackwiddow93, Feb 24, 2013.

1. whats the good name ones so i can check um out :)

2. Or check out there Solarflare. They often have a growers program that will get you a Solarflare 400w for a little more then a 200w Solarfare.

Other names that seem to be popular in the LED world are the above, Advanced LED, Magnum 357, Blackstar.

You will find though many many LED makers out there and EBay full of them. Shy away from no name ones, ebay ones etc. Do your homework and lots of reading. Many a good LEDs out there but 90% of them are junk.

3. thanks but am finding blackstar and magnum are being the best ones so far n the no name and do you fink ebay is the best place to find one ?

4. Many a good grow with either of there products. Shy away from Ebay there LEDs listed on there usually are junk but you probably could find some decent brands and deals.

Magnum is ok but over priced for the wattage and gear thats in it imo....well last time I examined there website...but plenty of good grows with them.

5. I have agromax's (rebranded blackstar i think)... they too work great!

6. I'm in flower with a 240watt lighthouse hydro blackstar uv model. I grew 4 plants with it in veg and only one turned out to be female and it's flowering nicely after one week of 12/12. Got it from HTG supply. Now looking at a Cidly Apollo 10 360 watt which are also good

7. Well the real test is when its finished and how your bud turns out. Light and fluffy or nice, compact and hard.

8. Yeah we shall see. I'm hoping for dense buds

9. Last plant standing under 240 watt blackstar led

image-3095893906.jpg

10. thats a very nice plant :) what is she ?

11. I have no idea, came from really nice blotted and black striped bag seed. This is my first time growing also