Need Info Bad

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lotto420, Nov 1, 2001.

1. he sup yall been smoking forever but first time grower
    holla if you wanna chat latta
    I HAVE A COUPLE OF SEEDS RIGHT OK I HAVE THEN IN A TIN BOX RIGHT OK I GET A PAPER TOWL AND PUT THE SEEDS IN THEIR AND FOLD IT AND DAMPEN IT OK SO IT'S BEEN 5 DAYS AND THEY ARE SPRITING WHAT DO I DO DOES IT MATTER WHERE I PLANT THEM AND HOW MUCH LIGHTNING WOULD I NEED FOR IT TO GROW IN MY CLOSET AND DOES IT MATTER WHAT I USED (REG DIRT) (POTTING SOIL OR WHAT)

2. I must first say I am not a seasoned grower but I feel comfortable helping on this one.

If the beans havea bit of a tap root showing (1/4" or so) you can now move them to your medium of choice.

If this is your first grow I suggest using soil since hydro itself has a learning curve all though I think its easier to maintain after its established (I know soil growers will not agree with that but that is just my opinion after growing in both)

Get good soil and nutrients and read all the grow information you can get your hands on and you will be amazed how easy it really is to get started.

Flourescent lighting is cheaper but HID lighting gets you more product. So your budget will dictate your choice on that.

I could type 50 pages on how to get started so I will start you there. Good luck in this new hobby. Its a lot of fun. :smoking: