Need ideas, help..

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by legalizebud89, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Hey, I've been sketching a couple of ideas for my square in this thread. I've came up with this and need some ideas on what else to put. I'm still pretty sure I wont even be using this one but even if I don't, I like where it's going so can anyone give me some ideas as to what else to put in this sketch.:confused: I feel like an idiot for asking this because I can usually finish a sketch without stopping to think about what I'm going to put next. I think it's kind of like writer's block.

[​IMG]

::p.S.:: sorry about the shitty pics, my cam sucks:mad:

2. Pot always helps my mood, my ability to focus, and relax while drawing. So i usually draw the best during that time.

Also makes my thoughts so creative.

3. I'm high right now, and I think I've developed like drawer's block similar to writer's block. I can't think of anything to draw....:mad:

4. just take a break for now, and yeah smoke some weed, it will come to you.

5. I don't have any suggestions on the content but try filling up the whole square instead of framing objects in it. if you wanted to use what you have try to just put interlocking images together. The whole point is allow people to play off your unfinished shapes to make a seamless psychedelic image.

Here's two of my own potential squares
    [​IMG][​IMG]