Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongman88, Aug 10, 2011.

1. so my buddy and i were smoking a joint outside a bar about a month ago when we got busted by the cops and were written a 221.05 ticket. does anyone have any advice? i live in boston mass and am traveling down now to go to the courthouse to deal with it. the cop said to just show up before september 20th and i will pay a small fine. will this stay on my record?

any help would be great

2. i dont know what a 221.05 ticket is but why do you have to show up to court? are u trying to appeal the ticket?

i havent gotten caught since the decriminalizaiton in mass. so i dont have direct experince with how this works. but to my knowledge if ur just smokin a J its just a civil offense, not a criminal offense. so no, it wont go on your record. itll just be like getting a speeding ticket or something. u can pay the fine and forget about it, or u can bring it to civil court and appeal to have it reduced.

i dont know why ur required to go to court unless ur appealing, but from the sounds of it, ur record shoudl be clean. just pay the fine and ull be good.