Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ligi, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Hello fellow tokers! This is my first post here on Grasscity!

I am thinking about selling weed and I need help pricing my product so that I can sell it for a profit. A friend and I have agreed to split a half O and sell it.

The prices in my area are relatively high

1 gram - $20 for chronic and $25 for dank

1/8 - $60 to $70 depending on the quality of the

Quad - $120 to $130

Half O - $240

Ounce - $450 to $500

I'm not quite sure how i could go about selling half an ounce and making a profit without ripping people off.

Any suggestions?

:confused:

2. To be honest I wouldn't buy that I live in Canada and 1 gram is 10$ for dank

3. Yes: stop. You need to learn a little more if you don't know how to buy low and sell high in a black market. Because you may think it's easy, but every person you sell to, if they know you personally, when they get caught they're going to give your ass up so fast you won't know what hit you. Possession with intent, or any of the harder drug trafficking charges are felonies. You could well do jail time for a first offense, and you will never get a decent job again in your life.

Learn how it works first. Then decide if it's worth it.

4. Thoes are some shitty prices. Good luck dude

5. I wish people would be more descriptive with the titles.

6. honestly sell only grams and eigths dont skimp people be friendly and offer to smoke people out. if your nice and dont skimp people you have less chance of getting your ass told on when they get busted

7. Stick to dime bags and expensive eigths. Tell people you can move by the ounce for $250. You'll see $.

8. $240 for a half 0 tho?

thats about how much i pay for an ounce of dank...

goodluck finding buyers bruh.

9. You should read the rules before you post, and you should delete this thread. You're not allowed to ask for help dealing here.

Also, I would never pay more than $20 for a gram.

10. You know what's a good sign that you shouldn't be dealing? Coming on to a website asking what prices you should charge...
    That's like a wannabe pimp going on a ho website and asking how much should he charge for his girls...

My suggestion - Don't do it. You seem way too inexperienced, you're gonna get burned or busted.

If not then stick to 8ths and grams then like everyone else said. you'll make money that way without having to charge high prices. And with starting small you'll be in less of danger of getting ripped off by one of your customers or getting busted.

It sounds like you're young... Hear's a word of advice. Young kids talk too much and in a lot of towns/cities the cops press hard on week kids to get tips and leads. Loose lips sink ships and all that. Be careful who you deal to. Those you deal to, tell them to keep it on the downlow also.

11. Just ask your dealer if you can help him deal.

12. omfg 240 for a half zip.. i get dank half o's for 140.. and i live in utah where weed is usually super over priced