need help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by napalm555666, Jul 31, 2002.

1. if your plant is only 1'6" tall and it has ten branches would you recommend topping it? And what could you do to grow a plant that is short and thick?

2. The choice is yours! How much space do you have to grow?
    Topping the plant can really be done anytime, but normally not recommended until at least the fourth internode.
    To grow a plant short and thick really would mean getting the right strain of seeds, again how much grow space is available?
    good luck!

3. WELL AT THE MOST THERE WOULD BE A WHOLE 8'X8' ROOM, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP THE GROW SPACE AT A MINIMAL IF POSSIBLE...

4. If you top the plant you will only produce new top growth! therefore if you want to restrict the height and also get the plant to bush out, you need to bend the top over 90/180 degrees and tie to the main stem for at least one week, then release. This will encourage the lower branches to bush out and keeps the height of the plant to your requirement.
    Check out the growing guide at
    www.dopequest.com

good luck

p.s. from memory "Dutch Passion" do a strain of seeds that only grow to a height of 50cm. can't remember the name, but again log onto their website.

5. mcurry....I've tried that site on a couple of occasions and only find their banner exchange page, with no way to enter the actual site....need help!

6. yes they have changed since the last time i accessed,
    e-mail webmaster@dopequest.zzn.com
    detail the probs you are having, they will assist you in logging on.
    good luck!