Need help!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Phishhead, Jul 30, 2002.

1. Hey all. I'm about 36 days into flowering and a couple of mine plants are looking like this. I don't know what to do! I'm so close to being done and don't want to lose these. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a fertilizer burn!!!! Flush them out ASAP with some clean water.

3. Hey BPP that's what we thought, but we've been flushing 'em out for almost 2 weeks now, and before that he was hardly fertilizing them... and they were getting worse & worse... how long should it take for them to recoup after flushing them out on a daily basis? they started to look waterlogged so we cut back a little on the waterings...

could it be something in our water? we try to let it sit out to balance the pH but we forget often enough...

please help !! we've been supa patient and they've been SO SO good until now :(
    xo~

4. as we were moving the plants from the closet to the tub, we realized the bubblefunk's phattest nug(?branch?)had snapped, too top heavy (we should have gotten more support! bah) and the stem was snapped worse than originally thought.

hangin the chemically damaged bud in the closet, hoping it won't taste TOO bad (luckily the damage was mostly to outer leaves so once manicured they look kinda nice)

we flushed the plants w/ success, they're finally looking better this evening, and are crossing our fingers for survival... so *PHEW* hopefully they'll keep getting better & better

in the meantime, pizza. :D

life gives you twists & turns, but sometimes you just have to go with the flow and make the best of it!
    we're newbies at growing so even if we don't hit the nail RIGHT on the head, we're happy-go-lucky for now

love ya'all!
    xo~

5. thats great that there getting better! good luck!

6. HIGH All, AAAAHHHH man that hurts....I know I'm late...but whatever happened to them. Did they make it to harvest date or did you have to take them down early?