Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Zachbeast, Feb 20, 2017.

1. I have some questions. I am just trying weed for the first time. I live in Colorado, so the weed is good. I started with 10 MG of edibles and noticed nothing. The next day I tried my first hits from a small pipe. I had trouble at first but ended up finishing a small bowl with no results. After about an hour I tried another bowl, and nothing. About another hour later I tried another bowl, and nothing. I am taking deep, full hits with a lot of smoke. Lots of coughing. I tried to eat 3 more 10 MG edibles, and no effect at all. What is going wrong?

2. You're either not inhaling, or it's not weed that you're smoking..

3. It's colorado, where weed is legal, so it is definitely weed, and I'm inhaling. And how does that explain the edibles?

4. I don't get high off edibles. Some people just don't. I have never seen a single person not get stoned when they smoke for the first time

5. I am taking deep hits. Full lungs. I feel it burn. I can blow out huge smoke clouds. So I'm inhaling properly. I have had other users watch me and they say I'm doing it right.

6. Come over to my place, I'll get you high bud ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. My brother in law we like that. Didn't get high the first few times.

Switch it up and try different strain.

8. Any advice on anything I can try? Any advice on what to do to find out what's going on? I can't be immune to thc can i?

9. I didn't get high my first few times smoking.

Make sure you are taking two breaths when you take a hit. After you inhale the smoke make sure you take a second breath fully through your mouth.

• Like Like x 1
  10. First chill. Your mood has a lot to do with it. Go to dark room and relax. Put on some pink Floyd or something. Relax. It will happen. Like I said my brother in law swore he didn't get high the first few to several times. I think he was.

You may be high and not know it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Go for a long walk. Jogging or running work the best. Smoke as soon as you get done. You will get blistered. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. I am trying to be very open and hopeful about it. I sit outside on a nice porch swing, and I put on some nice dubstep. I'm relaxed and trying to enjoy it. Can you try to explain two breaths better? Do you mean two hits? Or take a hit then breathe air?

13. Take a hit then breathe air right after

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. On the same breath? Or take a hit and breathe out and breathe air? I'm trying a bong soon, hopefully that'll make it not and rough on my lungs and I can do even more. I can't think of anything else really. I don't know why I wouldn't get high on the first or 4th time doing it, but it would work on the 6th ya know? I am doing this for medical purposes, so I'm trying to treat it like medicine, I just don't know why I wouldn't work till I use it more.

15. Yes on the same breath.

Ex:
    1. mouth on pipe
    2. light weed and inhale simultaneously
    3. When you pull away from your pipe, don't exhale. Take a second breath (you can also try and hold it in for as long as you can it might help) , then exhale.

16. I'll give it a try. My biggest question is, if it's just thc and cbd why would weed work if edibles didnt?

17. Oh yeah... That's why people never get it when we try to explain it!... Always, after you take the hit and inhale the smoke, inhale air before exhaling. We usually don't think about the basic shit since most of us have been smoking so long we don't even think about it anymore.

Good call trevr

• Like Like x 1
  18. Science!

But really.. there's a thread on here you should look at about that

19. I have no clue. I'm sure there's a scientific explanation. But like i said earlier I didn't get high the first few times either so if you don't feel anything tonight just give it some time and try again. You'll get it bro don't get discouraged!

20. That's the problem lol, I'm trying to think of this as science. You take two benadryl, and in 15 mins it works, and is effective. Weed, I take 10mg, no results, 3 Bowls and 30 mg, no results lol. I want some damn results!